Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Cameron and his little sister to be
As of this week, I am 30 weeks along. I can't believe it is February already! It is fun to get all the little girl stuff; as much as I love all the boy stuff, the girl tights and shoes are awfully cute :) Cameron doesn't really know what is coming his way, but I know he is going to be a great big brother. He loves to help around the house with the dishwasher, laundry, unloading groceries, and everything in between :) He is becoming quite the climber and is starting to attempt jumping. His dancing and singing are my favorite! He is teething right now but deals with it pretty well until it gets close to nap/bed time. Poor guy! We have been working on the vocab and he loves to talk all the time! Some of his favorite words are dog, car, ears, and bird. He loves animals, but almost every one is either a dog or a bird :) His new favorite thing is to walk around the house humming and plugging his ears. Then he stops, unplugs his ears, pauses, giggles, and does it all over again! Or he sits by the speakers when music is on plugging and unplugging his ears while humming, talking, and laughing. Anyway, we think we have finally decided on a name for the little one, and we are super excited for her to arrive :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment