First, I want to so hi and think you to everyone! It has been a busy year with many exciting events. As many of you might have already guessed, we are finishing finals this week and summer starts today (even though it is snowing). This marks the beginning of our new adventure.
As mentioned on facebook, I am pregnant (13 weeks and two days) which means we are starting a new chapter in our lives! Bryant got the SMART scholarship (http://www.montana.edu/cpa/news/nwview.php?article=7166) which we are extremely thankful for. We are very blessed. All in all, these particular events mean we will be moving to Vicksburg, Mississippi next May, we will start our family, and I will be a stay at home mom. Very exciting :)
All that said, I will hopefully be posting updates and pictures regularly from here on out. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the blessings of God!
Happy Summer!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations you two!! so excited for the journey God has you on! Angela, great idea with the Blog :) happy summer!
ReplyDelete